How I list Your Property Smarter
- Property is entered into the Hilton Head Multiple Listing Service (MLS) with 24 hours of receipt of signed Listing Agreement
- Professional photos of your property are taken for MLS and print & web media– including a color flyer of your property
- A webpage is created specifically for your property. WOW!
- Your property will be enhanced and showcased on Realtor.com, which receives nearly 6 million unique visitors each month, making it the most visited real estate site Your property is featured on the premier Hilton Head real estate website HiltonHeadHomes.com and BillTrue.com. Both websites include a description and multiple photos of your property, a link to your property’s webpage and a link for printable flyers
- Advertising in Hilton Head Island Real Estate Magazine which is a monthly publication and on HiltonHead360.com & Bluffton360.com. Through our marketing partners, your property will be positioned on many other internet sites.
- Just Listed email is sent to fellow agents which includes photos, a description of the property, showing instructions, web address, price and MLS number
- Direct Marketing to targeted recipients with photos, description, price, MLS number and web
- Within 2 weeks of listing your property, it will be announced in the local newspaper, The Island Packet, in the new MLS listings section Contact Me To Get Started on the Sale of your Property.
Interested in selling your Hilton Head home? Contact Bill True today to learn how to get the most out of your listing agent.